Flowcrete can complete your cranes 10 year certification in a timely and professional manner. All work is carried out in accordance with the Australian Standard AS2550.1-2002 Cranes, hoists and winches – Safe use – General requirements
Our crane recertification is a comprehensive inspection and repair process which includes the following:
- Carry out the testing procedure on all functions and operations.
- Fully test and inspect the crane slew function.
- Dismantle the crane jib complete.
- Sandblast disassembled metal boom structure.
- Carry out crack testing on all welds and metal sandblasted structure via magnetic flux particle and dye penetrant crack testing methods.
- Repair all areas exhibiting faults and cracks including outrigger roller support bearings etc.
- Remove, inspect and pressure test all hydraulic cylinders, control valves and motion control valves. Reseal and repair where necessary. (N.B. Parts associated with the winch, jib and stabiliser system only!
- Remove and replace all jib bushes, rollers and guides that are deemed to be worn or.
- All jib travelling support mechanisms will be inspected.
- Inspect and test winches.
- Prepare & paint, complete jib and base frame unit. (Cabins not included)
- Commission and load test.
today to discuss your requirements and obtain a detailed quote.